APPES recognises the work of members who have contributed to paediatric endocrinology in the region going above and beyond their employment to contribute to the region. Awards are presented at the biennial scientific meeting.
- Nalini Shah, India
- Wayne Cutfield, New Zealand
- Suttipong Wacharasindhu, Thailand
- Maria Craig, Australia
- Kah Yin Loke, Singapore
- Geoff Ambler, Australia
- Louis Low, Hong Kong
HONORARY & LIFE MEMBERSHIP
Eminent personalities in the field of paediatric endocrinology and metabolic disorders may be invited by the Council to be Honorary Members of the Society. Honorary Members shall enjoy all the privileges of full members except that they shall have no voting right nor be eligible for any office of the Council.
A health professional who has been acknowledged by Council as having made a suitably significant contribution to the care of children and adolescents with diabetes or an endocrine or metabolic disorder. A Life Member shall enjoy all the privileges of full membership including voting rights and is eligible for office on Council.
- Wayne Cutfield, New Zealand (Life)
- Fatimah Harun, Malaysia (Life)
- Raghupathy Palany , India (Life)
- Chris Cowell, Australia (Life)
- Kate Armstrong, Australia (Honorary)
- Kitti Angsusingha, Thailand (Life)
- Louis Low, Hong Kong (Life)
- Meena Desai, India (Life)
- Chanika Tuchinda, Thailand (Life)