SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM ORGANISING COMMITTEE
The scientific program organising committee is responsible for planning the program for the biennial scientific meeting.
The committee is made up of a number of members, and is represented by additional members of the host country for the meeting. The core committee normally serves for approximately a 3 conference term with turnover of members in this time.
The Scientific Program Organising Committee is currently represented by the following persons:
- Noriyuki Namba (Japan) Chairperson
- Yung Seng Lee (Singapore)
- Paul Hofman (New Zealand)
- Reiko Horikawa (Japan)
- Muhammad Yazid Jalaludin (Malaysia)
- Kenichi Kashimada (Japan)
- Ben Wheeler(New Zealand)
- Jeerunda Santiprabhob (Thailand)