FELLOWS SCHOOL COMMITTEE
The committee is responsible for planning the program for the fellows school.
The committee is made up of a number of members. The core committee normally serves for approximately 3 years with turnover of members in this time.
Members currently serving on this committee are:
- Tony Huynh (Australia) Chairman
- Maria Craig (Australia)
- Sylvia Estrada (Philippines)
- Reiko Horikawa (Japan)
- Jeerunda Santiprabhob (Thailand)
- Fauzia Mohsin (Bangladesh)
- Yan Liang (China)
- Muhammad Yazid Jalaludin (Malaysia)