Membership is open to any health professional who is actively involved in the care of children and adolescents with diabetes or an endocrine or metabolic disorder or any related health professional who is working predominantly in this specialty for one year or more.
How to Join
Please click the button below to go to the online application page, fill in your details, and make payment.
Why Become a Member?
Benefits of members include:
- Save up to US$50 on registration fee to attend Biennial Scientific Meeting
- Discounted rates to attend online education sessions, held monthly
- Access the Members Only area of the website for exclusive member materials:
- Access to recordings from education and training sessions
- Get connected with our online members directory
- Member rate to attend other international conferences (where APPES is a stakeholder)
- E-newsletter sent directly with you with latest news, education and opportunities
- Patient Education Materials – available in different languages
- Opportunity to represent APPES at international consensus meetings
- Opportunity to apply for travel grants to meetings
- Opportunity to apply for the APPES Clinical Fellows School (for Trainees/Fellows)
- Opportunity for inclusion in regional multi-centre research collaboration
- Opportunity to join subcommittees and work within specialty areas of interest
To Renew Your Membership
Reminders/notification for renewals will be sent automatically at the time they are due.
If you would like to check your membership, please login to your account and go to ‘My Subscription’ for details re payment, renewal etc.
1 year = US$25
5 years = US$100
10 years = US$150
It is important to keep your details up to date and if you change your email address, please login to your account and update your details as required.
Term of Membership and other details.
You can check your membership details via your Account once you have logged in.