Membership is open to any health professional who is actively involved in the care of children and adolescents with diabetes or an endocrine or metabolic disorder or any related health professional who is working predominantly in this specialty for one year or more.
Why Become a Member?
Benefits of members include:
- Member rate to attend Annual Scientific Meeting
- Member rate to attend other international conferences (where APPES is a stakeholder)
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Opportunity to represent APPES at international consensus meetings
- Opportunity to apply for travel grants to meetings
- Opportunity to apply for the APPES Clinical Fellows School (for Fellows)
- Exclusive Member only information on the website
- Opportunity for inclusion in regional multi-centre research collaboration
- Opportunity to join subcommittees and work within specialty areas of interest
To Renew Your Membership
Reminders/notification for renewals will be sent automatically from the system.
If you would like your membership renewal sent to you again, please contact secretariat.
Receipts are also issued automatically.
5 years = A$100
10 years = A$150
It is important to keep your details up to date and if you change your email address, please send the new address to the Secretariat.