Membership is open to any health professional who is actively involved in the care of children and adolescents with diabetes or an endocrine or metabolic disorder or any related health professional who is working predominantly in this specialty for one year or more.
You need to apply on line by clicking HERE and filling in the details as required.
Why Become a Member?
Benefits of members include:
- Member rate to attend Annual Scientific Meeting
- Member rate to attend other international conferences (where APPES is a stakeholder)
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Opportunity to represent APPES at international consensus meetings
- Opportunity to apply for travel grants to meetings
- Opportunity to apply for the APPES Clinical Fellows School (for Fellows)
- Exclusive Member only information on the website
- Opportunity for inclusion in regional multi-centre research collaboration
- Opportunity to join subcommittees and work within specialty areas of interest
To Renew Your Membership
In May of each year, renewal notices will automatically be sent to all APPES Members. You may choose to pay by direct bank transfer, or by credit card.
If you would like your membership renewal sent to you again, please CLICK HERE.
Receipts are not issued automatically. If you need a receipt, please contact the Secretariat.
Membership fees are due by the 30th June each year.
5 years = A$100
10 years = A$150
It is important to keep your details up to date and if you change your email address, please send the new address to the Secretariat.